This play therapy training is offered Live In-Person(Contact CE’s) and Virtual via Zoom for Live-Webinar CE’s.
Looking for a training that provides you with all of the essentials to be a successful Play Therapy Supervisor? This workshop provides electronic resources to simplify documentation with the newest experience, supervision, and education requirements for your supervisees throughout the phases. The training combines 10 Ready to Use Activities to start building positive Play Supervision Relationships and 50+ Play Therapy Activities (from Supervision Can Be Playful and Liana Lowenstein workbooks) to use in RPT supervision. Dr. Johnson will discuss the Play Therapy Developmental Model and its use in supervision. Participants are also given Ethical Paperwork and Play Therapy Evaluations needed for supervision in an electronic format.
1. Identify responsibilities of a play therapy supervisor and play therapy supervisee
2. Plan how to use an electronic APT table to simplify documentation with the newest experience, supervision, and education requirements for your supervisees throughout the phases
3. Describe 10+ presented activities used to build a positive play therapy supervision relationship
4. Explain factors in the play supervision relationship that predict and affect the alliance
5. List ethical paperwork needed for a play supervision relationship, including Informed Consent, Contract, Off-Site Supervision Release, Weekly Documentation Form, and Remediation Plan
6. Discuss 50+ play therapy activity options to use in supervision (from Supervision Can Be Playful and Liana Lowenstein workbooks)
7. Select from 5+ evaluations to use in play therapy supervision
DR. RHONDA JOHNSON
LPC-S, LMFT-S, RPT-S, TBRI PRACTITIONER, EMDR CONSULTANT, SOMATIC EXPERIENCING™ PRACTITIONER IN TRAINING
She is the founder and owner of the Center for Counseling and Family Relationships, a large, thriving group practice that was established in 2007 and specializes in family systems and trauma-informed approaches. Dr. Johnson is also the founder and owner of CCFAM Training, established in 2012, offering a 40 CE supervision course and ethics courses. She is also the owner of Play Therapy Training Resources, established in 2021. Through those companies, she provides continuing education, supervision, and consultations. She is also a teaching fellow for B.H. Carroll Seminary.
Dr. Johnson has supervised Interns and Associates since 2007, both individually and in groups, as well as virtually and live. She has also provided supervision for supervisees within her practice, for those outside of her practice, and for supervisees with multiple sites including community agencies, adoption agencies, and churches.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
This training is non-refundable, unless cancelled by training provider. Event will be cancelled if fewer than 5 participants.
17 in stock
We are happy serve international clients. To better provide accurate shipping cost please email the following information to email@example.com
- Shipping address
- Number of dolls?
- Would you like expedited shipping?