31 Jan Copy of Basics of Play Therapy Evaluation v1.0
Please indicate your rating of the presentation in the categories below by clicking by the appropriate number, using a scale of 1 (low) through 5 (high).
0 of 27 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 27 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
I. Content/Relevancy/Teaching Methods:
1) Content was appropriate for intended audience
2) Content was consistent with stated learning objectives
3) Content included recent studies/findings/literature on topic
4) Teaching methods were appropriate and effective for subject matter
5) This program is appropriate to my education, experience, and skills levels
6) I did not perceive any commercial bias or conflict of interest
7) Information could contribute to achieving personal and professional goals
8) The presentation facilitated the integration and synthesis of information
9) I would recommend this program to others
II. Learning Objectives:
1) Describe play therapy and its benefits for helping children heal
2) Explain the history of play therapy and theory
3) Utilize knowledge of how to make play therapy therapeutic through the selection of toys and designing of a playroom
4) List important areas to explore during play therapy intake sessions
5) Plan how to build a strong play therapy alliance for the play therapist and parent
6) Identify child-centered play therapy skills to use in the play therapy sessions
III.Presenter: Jaime Colatriano, LPC-S, RPT-S, EMDR Somatic Experiencing™ Practitioner in Training
1) Knowledgeable in content areas
2) Presented the subject matter clearly and clarified content
3) Responsive to participants and to their questions
4) Maintained my interest
5) Provided a variety of applied examples
6) Reviewed limitations to material presented
7) Described severe and most common risks, including the limitations of content being taught
1) This session met or exceeded my expectations
2) How much did you learn as a result of the CE program?
3) How useful was the content of this CE program for your practice and other professional development?
4) What do you perceive was the educational level of this presentation?
V. Comments About This Session:
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.